New Martian Street View

A duet of calendar week agone I started working on creating a  New Martian Street View
A duet of calendar week agone I started working on creating a Martian Street View Map using panoramas of Mars captured from NASA's Mars' missions.

I ran into a few problems alongside the map as well as to a greater extent than or less gave upwards on the projection until Rob of Map Channels stepped inwards as well as kindly offered to help. Thanks to Rob nosotros straight off accept a working Martian Street View Map

There are a few problems alongside the map - all of which are due to me as well as are non a lawsuit of Rob's first-class work. I had a lot of difficulty working out where the panoramas should locomote located on the map - inwards fact I'm fairly sure as shooting I've genuinely pose close all of them inwards the incorrect house (if y'all topographic point errors inwards the geo-location of the images as well as know the right latitude as well as longitude for Google Mars delight allow us know inwards the comments).

There are too about problems inwards the agency unlike browsers display the panoramas. I intend the Street Views should display properly inwards Firefox merely may await foreign inwards about versions of Chrome as well as Internet Explorer.
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close