New Trains, Planes As Well As Automobiles


Somebody has pose together a prissy map of links to carry themed Street View images. Street View Transit Collections is organized into 3 categories, Stations, Airports together with Museums.

My favorite links are inwards the museum category, which links to such gems every bit the Porsche Museum, the purplish Queen Mary together with the San Diego Air together with Space Museum. I dear museums together with so I bask the conduct a opportunity to tour museums to a greater extent than or less the the world on Street View that I volition in all likelihood never larn to take in inwards person. However I know some of you lot volition larn merely every bit much pleasance from taking tours of prepare stations together with airports that seem on Google Maps Street View.
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close