New The Acupuncture Map


I was actually impressed yesteryear about posters featured on the Landkarten Blog today. These adverts for an acupuncture concern practice about imaginary Google Maps for unlike parts of the trunk together with role map markers to highlight acupressure points.

Of flat I similar a shot idea that these maps would last really tardily to practice for existent alongside the Google Maps API.


Here's my Acupuncture map for the head. I'm a terrible creative mortal together with thus delight excuse the ridiculous caput shape. To practice the caput variety on a Google Map I used Vasile Cotovanu's polygon masking wizard Geomask. Using Geomask it is possible to practice a doughnut type polygon which exclusively shows the map through the hole inwards the doughnut polygon.
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close