New Gingee Fort On Street View


This calendar week Google released roughly genuinely amazing Street View imagery inwards India. Much of the publicity surrounding the unloosen has focused on the Street View imagery from the Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal imagery is fantastic simply I've industrial plant life myself over the final few days spending most of my fourth dimension exploring the extraordinary Street View imagery of Gingee Fort.

Gingee Fort inwards Tamil Nadu is a genuinely huge fort complex consisting of 8 miles of fort walls connecting iii large hillocks, each of which themselves are topped past times huge fortifications. I'd never heard of Gingee Fort earlier so, spell exploring the fort inwards Street View, I've industrial plant life myself scouring the mesh trying to notice out to a greater extent than virtually the diverse buildings too landmarks inside the fort complex.

This morn I rapidly seat together a map of Gingee Fort amongst links to roughly of the best Street Views I've industrial plant life inside the fort. I convey included whatsoever data I've been able to uncovering virtually the amazing buildings too landmarks inwards the fort.
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close