New Mapbox Mars


I don't intend this is novel (in fact I'm pretty certain I've seen at to the lowest degree 2 of these maps before) exactly I produce similar this bully collection of Mapbox created Mars maps past times Chris Herwig.

Mars contains 7 beautiful maps of Mars built from diverse NASA collections of imagery of the ruby-red planet. The collection likewise includes 2 images maps created from imagery collected past times the Curiosity Rover.

Lately I've seen a worrying tendency amid digital map creators who are omitting the attribution notices on their maps. It is thus prissy to run across that Chris credits OpenStreetMap on the MDIM 2.1 Mosaic map. I tin solely approximate that the map information was captured past times this guy during his long expect for NASA to rescue him from the surface of Mars.
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close