New Nsfw Google Maps


Last calendar week Google Sightseeing flora on Street View something foreign going on inwards a dorsum street of Manchester. Unfortunately the prudes at Google Maps chop-chop removed the offending images in addition to therefore all y'all run across at ane time inwards Street View is a dark hide amongst the message "This picture is no longer available".


Not to hold out outdone past times Google closed to scally has responded past times renaming the place of the Street View on Google Maps. I'm pretty certain that Google volition chop-chop edit the street lift dorsum to the master name. However I suspect that Temperance Street inwards Manchester volition at ane time forever hold out known equally Hand Job Alley.

On a semi-related Federal Reserve annotation I was of late inspired past times Gary Gale's Vaguely Rude Places map to exercise my ain version using the Map Label Library. My NSFW Map has a lot fewer locations than Gary's map because I got bored in addition to couldn't hold out bothered to map all the locations.
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close