New Map Your Facebook Likes


Like Map is a cool means to map all the pages y'all bring liked on Facebook. Many pages y'all 'like' on Facebook bring a physical address as well as using Like Map y'all tin persuasion them on a Google Map.

To usage your ain map of your Facebook likes y'all precisely need to sign-in to Like Map alongside your Facebook account. Your map is hence created automatically. The map is an interesting means to visualize your Facebook likes.

For me the map was quite revealing almost how Facebook seems to move able to elicit 'likes' out of y'all without y'all fifty-fifty realizing. I had no thought I had liked hence many pages on Facebook. In fact the entirely place that appears on my map that I tin genuinely recall 'liking' is the store inwards the screenshot above.
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close