New Mapping Goodall's Chimps


Google has created a actually prissy storey map exploring Jane Goodall's interrogation on chimps inwards Gombe Park, Tanzania. The map takes cracking wages of Google's recent Street View imagery captured inwards the national park.

The Gombe Park Street View Trek follows a straight off familiar format for storey maps. To progress through the interactive yous simply proceed scrolling downward the page. As yous scroll through the Trek yous tin sentiment highlights from Google's Street View imagery inwards the green too larn to a greater extent than most Goodall's groundbreaking research.

I don't know if I'm flattering myself but this novel interactive from Google seems to deport a passing resemblance to the purpose of Street View too Google Maps inwards my own Khmer Empire storey map. Google's map is apparently much to a greater extent than polished too I bet it plant on tablets too phones (unlike my Central Khmer Empire map).

I created my Central Khmer Empire storey map using the Google Maps API amongst Waypoints.js. If yous desire to create your ain storey map amongst the Google Maps API experience gratuitous to reuse the code from the Central Khmer Empire map.

If yous similar looking at animals on Street View yous should likewise cheque out my petty Sea View Aquarium, featuring some of Google's recent Great Barrier Reef underwater Street View imagery.
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close