New Enhance A Pall On The World


Google's Photo Sphere is a groovy agency for people approximately the earth to add together interactive panoramas to Google Street View.

While running I accept come upwards across some genuinely jaw dropping Photo Spheres that people accept added to Google Maps. I accept been adding the best Photo Spheres I've constitute to a picayune personal gallery. I've never bothered to post service close the gallery earlier because apart from the images themselves it is a picayune boring.

My thinking has been that 1 24-hour interval I mightiness dream upwards a nicer agency of presenting these Photo Spheres. Today I started working on a picayune project, Raise the Curtain on the World, which is a slightly to a greater extent than interesting agency of presenting these images.

I've solely added a few of the Photo Spheres to this novel gallery because it relies on adding every bit good many instances of the Google Maps API in addition to frankly my encephalon is getting a picayune confused working out which Photo Spheres accept to disappear behind which Photo Spheres in addition to which postulate to look from behind another.

I mean value its quite interesting though in addition to it has the payoff of showing the Photo Spheres inwards full-screen. You tin also interact amongst the Photo Spheres in addition to tin click on the 'Google' logo on each icon to persuasion its place on Google Maps.

I also haven't tested this 1 nonetheless on a tablet or mobile device only I'm pretty certain it volition solely come about a desktop.
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close